The MIH-120 has been discontinued there
are now the: MIH-130 XRouter Pro, MIH-130A XRouter Pro and WSR-5000
XRouter Aero (wireless) routers.
There are firmware updates for other MacSense
routers. You can download them from this site. Mac
& PC, remember them are still
1) Configure your PC for DHCP -> Shut
down your PC
2) Plug your router into a power supply using the supplied adapter
3) Plug a straight through Ethernet cable from your Broadband modem
into the "WAN" port on the front of the router
4) Plug the PC, from your Ethernet card, using a straight through Ethernet
cable in to one of the "LAN" ports labeled 1, 2, 3, or 4 on
the front of the router. If you use port 4 make sure you have the switch
beside it set to "ll"
5) Turn on Your PC -> Launch your browser
6) In the "Address" bar in your browser type"192.168.1.1"
-> Hit "Enter"
7) Leave the "User name" field blank -> and type "admin"
in the "Password" field
8) Scroll down in the "One Page Setup" page to "PPPoE"
-> Click the radial button beside "PPPoE"
9) Enter your userid as provided by your ISP in the "User Name"
section. Note: you may need to include your ISP's domain as part of
your userid. Example: For Verizon customers it would be email@example.com
10) Enter your password as provided by your ISP in the "Password"
11) Click "Enable" for "Connect on Demand"
12) Click "Apply" at the bottom of the page, router will reboot
13) Click "Connect"
14) Surf Away!